WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
my town finally made the big times, we are finally getting a Domino's pizza :) Now if only we get a Burger King.

When I was a kid, our town had 1 stoplight and we got a McD's my freshman year of highschool. Kids were literally camped out over night. I would have loved it if it was a BurgerKing instead!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Just saw that Apple is finally bringing Logic Pro (And Final Cut Pro) to the iPad!

Logic Pro is Apple‘s flagship music production software/DAW (digital audio workstation)

This is HUGE news for music producers such as myself. I’ve always been a Windows guy for the desktop (and of course my couple years spent being a Windows Phone user), but now that I’ve been doing all of my (I should say MOST of my) music production on the iPad, it will be a “game changer” finally having desktop class software.

For anyone curious, it will be a subscription based model; $4.99 /mo or $49 a year with a 30 day free trial.

I’ll definitely be trying the 30 day free trial first to see if it will serve my needs. (I still have some doubts!)

Final Cut Pro is their flagship video editing software, and will have the same subscription pricing.

Reactions: raycpl and libra89

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey gang, just checking in to see if this thread was still here.

hows everyone doing?
I'm about 1.5 months late because I saw this in my email just now. I hope that you're well! Feel free to report on the Logic Pro as it sounds interesting.

It's my first time seeing the forum with this look, wow. I am doing okay, going through life changes (good ones). I miss being able to dabble in trying stuff.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
hey folks, its been a while.

I screwed up , I recently jumped ship and got a MBA 15inch and man I did not do full research

there are no android emulators, like blue stacks and they only support intel macs

no free/stable windows VM platform, there are UTM and VMware Fusion but again they only support ARM which is half baked at best

there is one Parallels which runs full blows windows 11 like a breeze but it is priced like a diamond

otherwise I am truly loving it but I wish I should have done my research more sincerely, I got killed by the hype

without these apps I am not able to truly make the most of this machine.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
hey folks, its been a while.

I screwed up , I recently jumped ship and got a MBA 15inch and man I did not do full research

there are no android emulators, like blue stacks and they only support intel macs

no free/stable windows VM platform, there are UTM and VMware Fusion but again they only support ARM which is half baked at best

there is one Parallels which runs full blows windows 11 like a breeze but it is priced like a diamond

otherwise I am truly loving it but I wish I should have done my research more sincerely, I got killed by the hype

without these apps I am not able to truly make the most of this machine.

Oh no, that’s hard. Any ideas on what you’ll do?

Reactions: abhishek singh21

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I have been using Android studio and yeah for the most part it works but I loved blue stacks, still android studio gets the job done so no complaints haha

still looking for a cheaper alternative to parallels my trial still has 4 days to end so looking out actively haha

Reactions: libra89

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey gang, just checking in.. first day of September, and it’s Friday (TGIF? - not for me, I have to work all weekend. I‘m more of a “TGIS” kind of guy! (thank god it’s Sunday)).

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh shoot! Starfield launched today!

*wonders if his aging desktop can run it*

well, I have the very minimum graphics card - GTX1070 TI
but my processor is a FX8320E ….hmmmm. Might be time for that upgrade

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Oh shoot! Starfield launched today!

*wonders if his aging desktop can run it*

well, I have the very minimum graphics card - GTX1070 TI
but my processor is a FX8320E ….hmmmm. Might be time for that upgrade

Now I’m curious if you decided to upgrade or hold…

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire