We have released 1 new premium fitness app & have made all our prev free for 24 hours

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Top Ranked Premium Fitness/Health Apps for Windows Phone - 1.99$ - TRY IT FREE NOW!
Our app is ranked page 1 at windows phone fitness category and performing well.
By far the app consists of allot more features than any other fitness app

FEATURES!
PROMO VIDEO :: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...s%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F84650909&token=ZU_zzekL
Screenshots :: http://premiumfitnessapps.tumblr.com/

Our Apps:
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/s...ia&appId=47241a45-84c2-4a05-8107-ab2cf301658b

Fat to Fit Diet Plan - Ranked #2 New + rising ( health + fitness / diet + nutrition ) FREE DOWNLOAD!
PushUps Trainer For Toned Upper Body 100+ - TOP RANKED # 4 ( health+fitness/fitness) FREE TRIAL!
SitUps Trainer For Perfect Abs 200+ - TOP RANKED #5 ( health+fitness/fitness) FREE TRIAL!
Squats Trainer For Killer Curves 200+ TOP RANKED #11 ( health+fitness/fitness) FREE TRIAL!
PullUps Trainer For V-shaped Upper Body 50+ TOP RANKED #page1 ( health+fitness/fitness) FREE TRIAL!
4-in-1 Fitness Pushups, Situps, Squats & Pullups TOP RANKED # page 1( health+fitness/fitness) FREE TRIAL!

Download Now!
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/s...ia&appId=47241a45-84c2-4a05-8107-ab2cf301658b
-----------------

GOOD NEWS GUYS!!! our apps made it to top spots at WP store
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/s...iet-plan/c24d7f95-4830-4035-967d-eb437ff33a78

View attachment 59252View attachment 59253 View attachment 59250View attachment 59251

Last edited:

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Fitness Pack 4-in-1 is still ?4.99

Also, what would help gain traction in WP store is having apps look Metro and feel modern. Certain pages of your app are graphics that look more like Android. I do appreciate the fact that functionality wise you apps are what they say, but if you look at apps like Cocktail Flow, Bing News, Bing Sports, 6Tag - you get the idea of how beautiful the apps can be!

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
ok great will look forward to your idea thanks allot! we have more apps in production we will try our best to integrate metro style.

we didn't made 4-in-1 fitness free as we have already made all the other apps free that's already included in 4-in-1.

Afaq Baig

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
app features looks interesting though I guess your offered has expired now, can you tell me when again you people will be offering app free ?

Afaq Baig

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
ok Awesome! Just a suggestion to increase popularity you can also release app in other languages as well such as french/spanish/chinese etc

HDdev

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
thanks , I think you forgot to make squats & 4-in-1 free......btw your new diet plan feature looks good..visually!
keep up the good work!

Afaq Baig

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes I avail your Free offer and got this app. Its a very Good fully featured fitness app and easy to use. Diet plan is just perfect for a perfect body.
I just want to give a little suggestion to please add some videos besides Guides. Because it will help to learn accurate posture of the body while doing exercise. Thanks

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Yes I avail your Free offer and got this app. Its a very Good fully featured fitness app and easy to use. Diet plan is just perfect for a perfect body.
I just want to give a little suggestion to please add some videos besides Guides. Because it will help to learn accurate posture of the body while doing exercise. Thanks

can you please suggest any good videos or site from where we can download and re-use ?

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
2.pngClipInMedia Releases another new app
FITspiration Fitness Quotes

FITspiration Fitness Quotes | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

FITspiration is an amazing fitness quotes App that will keep you motivated to achieve your fitness goals. It’s jam packed with most interesting and effective handpicked fitness quotes that will keep you Supercharged.

Features
- Highly motivational quotes collection updated on regular basis
- Easy menu navigation, Simple to use and fast loading
- Add to favorite / Maintain your own favorite list of quotes
- Random Quote mode – Shake your device to get random quote
- Plenty of beautiful fitness backgrounds
- Ability to put background image from phone gallery
- Take a pic from phone cam and make it your background
- Jump directly to any quote
- Share quotes with friends ( Facebook, twitter, email & SMS etc. )
- 100% quality assured & tested - No crashes, Works smooth & Fast!

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
FitSpiration - Motivational Quotes App By #ClipInMedia
Now rank#6 at USA new+rising charts
Download Free!
FITspiration Fitness Quotes | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

FITspiration is an amazing Motivational fitness quotes App that will keep you supercharged to achieve your carrier goals as well as fitness goals. It’s jam packed with most interesting and effective handpicked quotes that will keep you stay focused
Quotes app.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)