Weather Apps

MatthewJBarnard

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to find a good weather App for my HTC Trophy and all of them seem very buggy. The Weather Channel App freezes on its load screen, as does the Weatherbug app.

I was concerned there was something wrong with my phone but every other app is working normally. Have other people had similar problems with these apps? Is there another weather app that people would recommend?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I've seen a few posts regarding problems with the 'Main 2' weather apps, The Weather Channel and Weatherbug. They have always worked perfectly for me since I started using them back in October last year. (Still using them)

Only other weather app i've liked was WeatherDuck although saying that, I did like the graphics on World Weather, it looked great but had constant problems with it's live tile updating.

It may have been fixed now though, not sure as I can't retry it seeing my trial period is long gone.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I believe that World Weather has been fixed. Mine updates perfectly. It is quite nice now. It has the dual tile, plus you can choose to either have the live tile(s) have a "live" background, which mimics the current weather status, or match the current theme.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)