It's the middle of the week, which means it's time for another weekly photo contest. Bust out your Windows Phone and go out to capture some abstract images for this week's contest.
This week you're going to have to get really creative. We're doing abstract photography and your goal is to make the ordinary look extraordinary.
I captured the photo with the Lumia 1520 and played around with the vibrance, temperature and contrast inside Adobe Photoshop for Windows Phone. I then cropped the image for our site. You might have seen it last night if you follow me on Instagram (@samsabri). Can you guess what it is?
Rules are going to be just like last week. Here they are:
- Picture must be taken with a Windows Phone
- Picture must be uploaded to the contest thread (linked below)
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software or apps you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine, this is art
- Feel free to add a little back story, we want to know how the picture came to be
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at Windows Phone Central, so I know how to contact the winner
- Only ONE entry per week per person
We're going to continue our social experiment from last week. Share any pictures you take for the contest on Instagram, Twitter and Fhotoroom using the following hashtags. It's a fun way to at a glance check out your competition and get inspiration. Plus we're building a community of Windows Phone mobile photographers!
Here's how it looks this week.
This doesn't count as your entry; it's just a fun way to track the photos on social media. Your entry still needs to be in the forums!
One winner will get a $25 gift card to the Windows Phone Store. You can use it to buy apps and games in the Windows Phone Store, Windows Store or Xbox Store.
We'll pick a winner Tuesday night (October 14) at 11:59 PM ET. Winners will be announced in a blog post for the contest next week.
Good luck and have fun!