After a brief hiatus thanks to events (and illness), the weekly photo contest is back and in its new weekend slot. We've decided to move it from a weekday when there's potentially a lot of news and other things going on to a more relaxed slot on a Sunday evening. Aside from a new day, nothing else is changing, so let's get to it!
This weeks contest is something close to my heart: cars. Along with tech, cars are my other major passion in life and recently I had the opportunity to finally visit the world famous Geneva Motor Show. Some 2 weeks later I'm still trawling through all the photos but it gave me some great inspiration for this weeks contest. The shot up top is from my Lumia 830, is completely unedited and is one of my favorites from the show.
Rules are going to be just like last week. Here they are:
- Picture must be taken with a Windows Phone
- Picture must be uploaded to the contest thread (linked below)
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software or apps you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine, this is art
- Feel free to add a little back story, we want to know how the picture came to be
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at Windows Central, so I know how to contact the winner
- Only ONE entry per week per person
How to use Tapatalk to post images in the Windows Central forums
We've got a handy guide for that!
- How to use Tapatalk to post images in the Windows Central forums | Windows Central
We're going to continue our social sharing of entries. Share any pictures you take for the contest on Instagram, Twitter and Fhotoroom using the following hashtags. It's a fun way to at a glance check out your competition and get inspiration. Plus we're building a community of Windows Phone mobile photographers!
Here's how it looks this week.
This doesn't count as your entry; it's just a fun way to track the photos on social media. Your entry still needs to be in the forums!
One winner will get a $25 gift card to the Windows Phone Store. You can use it to buy apps and games in the Windows Phone Store, Windows Store or Xbox Store.
We'll pick a winner Saturday night (March 28) at 11:59 PM ET. Winners will be announced in a blog post for the next contest