Let's get sweet for the photo contest this week. Our theme will be dessert and we'll be exploring the world of cakes, tarts, cookies, biscuits, pastries, ice creams, pies, puddings and more!
Who doesn't look forward to dessert? Whether it's after dinner or just because, everyone loves dessert! Show us favorite dessert photo in this week's photo contest!
The above photo was captured by me using the Lumia 925. The ice cream is from Mora Iced Creamery on Bainbridge Island. Go there the next time you're visiting the Seattle area!
Rules are going to be just like last week. Here they are:
- Picture must be taken with a Windows Phone
- Picture must be uploaded to the contest thread (linked below)
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software or apps you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine, this is art
- Feel free to add a little back story, we want to know how the picture came to be
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at Windows Phone Central, so I know how to contact the winner
- Only ONE entry per week per person
We're going to continue our social experiment from last week. Share any pictures you take for the contest on Instagram, Twitter and Fhotoroom using the following hashtags. It's a fun way to at a glance check out your competition and get inspiration. Plus we're building a community of Windows Phone mobile photographers!
Here's how it looks this week.
One winner will get a $25 gift card to the Windows Phone Store. You can use it to buy apps and games in the Windows Phone Store, Windows Store or Xbox Store.
We'll pick a winner Tuesday night (September 30) at 11:59 PM ET. Winners will be announced in a blog post for the contest next week.
Good luck and have fun!