Welcome to the Minecraft Forum!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the Minecraft Forum here on Windows Central!

No matter if you play Minecraft on PC, Windows 10 Mobile, iOS, or Android, we want to provide a HOME for you to discuss the game and everything about it right here on Windows Central.

So - with that - a WARM welcome to you, and thank you for joining us! Feel free to post anything Minecraft related here in this forum, and above all... HAVE FUN!

If you need any help, feedback, or questions you can reach me at james@mobilenations.com at any time. I'm always around!

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the Minecraft Forum here on Windows Central!

No matter if you play Minecraft on PC, Windows 10 Mobile, iOS, or Android, we want to provide a HOME for you to discuss the game and everything about it right here on Windows Central.

So - with that - a WARM welcome to you, and thank you for joining us! Feel free to post anything Minecraft related here in this forum, and above all... HAVE FUN!

If you need any help, feedback, or questions you can reach me at james@mobilenations.com at any time. I'm always around!
@James Falconer, maybe it's just me but this thread is inside the PC Gaming section, where is the actual Minecraft forum, or am I missing something here?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)