Well Hell... Screenshot requests??

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks all for the requests, I have a few things to get done this AM (kids off to school and all that) and will work through adding the requested shots. :)

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Did you find file manager..??
Please show us some screenshot of file manager.

IF there is going to be a file manager, then it will come with GA. My build does not have one. :(

Thanks for the screenshots so far. Could you upload a few of the new lockscreen features, particularly of the new lockscreen when music is playing(There is a screenshot from the Music App is that the stock Music app or MixRadio)? Also screen shots of the USB OTG settings(I've read rumours of it) and the screen sharing settings? Lastly a look at the Albums view in the photo app.
Thanks.

The music app that is displayed in one of my screenshots is Beats Music. I messed with the default music app and cannot find anything new. Again, mine is an internal build, so some things may have not been added.

USB OTG is something my build is lacking as well. :(

I'll post the album view here shortly.

Can you please post a screenshot of "attachment" screen in Emails? Does it still take you only to Camera Roll?
Also, if you go to Office - do you get to select multiple files to share?

Still only allows Images. Even though you have access to OneDrive, you cannot pick anything that is not an image. Again, mine is an internal build, so some things may have not been added.

Can u post a screenshot of the Facebook Beta?? Is it the same as wp8 or they have added new functionalities like using stickers etc.

Again, mine is an internal build, so some things may have not been added. The Facebook Blue app was not something I was allowed to access.

Could you show:

1. Search SMS UI
2. Default video player scrubbing?
3. What it shows when you press the attachment icon in Email?

Thanks!

1. Search SMS is used through Cortana now.
2. Scrubbing?
3. Answered above. :D

can the kids corner now be accessed without a password while the the main phone screen has a password?.....i remember it being a feature revealed throught he sdk in feb

No password is needed anymore, even if there is one on the main screen.

i think you will be able to search sms in cortana like joe belfiore demoed it for email

Yes, this function works fine. :)

Another one.!!
In photos hub.. Do we get the option of moving pics from one album to another..??
Can we rename our albums??

Thnx!

No, not in my build. I am not sure of the status of this.

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
BkaguO0CAAAbuGB.jpg:medium

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Can you check whether the 15 background task limit had been upped or removed?

Sent from my RM-927_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

No longer a limit. There is no setting that allows you to turn it on/off and trust me, I have MORE than 15 apps that run in the background. This is great since it was bugging the hell out of me!!

Talderon, you're awesome. Thanks!

:love: Thanks!

paras chugh

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
No longer a limit. There is no setting that allows you to turn it on/off and trust me, I have MORE than 15 apps that run in the background. This is great since it was bugging the hell out of me!!

:love: Thanks!
thats such a relief to hear.......but i wonder if it would be same on512 mb devices.....and which setting has been removed,the one which allowed to disable background tasks? could you add a screenshot of those settings

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
thats such a relief to hear.......but i wonder if it would be same on512 mb devices.....and which setting has been removed,the one which allowed to disable background tasks? could you add a screenshot of those settings

Ok, when you go into settings and you swipe and there is a list of applications there. If you tap one, you only get a list of the application settings. No way to enable/disable background tasks. Now, this I on my Lumia 1520. I will have to wait until I get to work later this week to see if the 520 is the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paul89895