Well Hell... Screenshot requests??

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
People should read the whole thread before making requests.... or at least look at all the images before asking a question.

Anyway, I would like to see the Quiet Hours, I assume you can set per day (for example workweek, I am in bed by 11, but, weekends, 1am), or is it only one time setting ?

And if you get a second, can you try LiveLeak.com - Redefining the Media and see if the videos play back on 8.1 ?

Thanks again awesome, cant wait till next week...

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to upload pictures to Google+ with internet explorer?

Sorry, I don't use Google+. All of my Google accounts have been deactivated.

Can you check whether the recorded videos appear in the Photos Hub or Xbox Videos??

Photos Hub only at this time.

Can we download files from the web using Internet Explorer? Music files... Plus can we upload images through Internet Explorer from the phone?

Already answered. Please use the search feature.

People should read the whole thread before making requests.... or at least look at all the images before asking a question.

Anyway, I would like to see the Quiet Hours, I assume you can set per day (for example workweek, I am in bed by 11, but, weekends, 1am), or is it only one time setting ?

And if you get a second, can you try LiveLeak.com - Redefining the Media and see if the videos play back on 8.1 ?

Thanks again awesome, cant wait till next week...

Quiet Hours uploaded.

Live Leak does playback in the browser without having to use an external app.

Is there any modification in kids corner ??

Yes, you no longer need to use the unlock code to get into Kid's Corner if you have one set on your phone.

Thanks all!

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I don't use Google+. All of my Google accounts have been deactivated.

Photos Hub only at this time.

Already answered. Please use the search feature.

Quiet Hours uploaded.

Live Leak does playback in the browser without having to use an external app.

Yes, you no longer need to use the unlock code to get into Kid's Corner if you have one set on your phone.

Thanks all!

Thankyou for answering !!

Reebs Reebs

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Quiet Hours uploaded.
Thanks all!

Hi Talderon! I find myself asking you more questions :)

I looked at the screenshots and it seems that the interface of Quiet Hours is very similar to the alarm interface. I have a question: is it also like the alarm where you can create multiple instances? From the screenshot, you're not showing this.

For example, I can set alarm to repeat every Monday-Friday at 7:30 and set another instance on Saturday/Sunday at 10AM. Is that possible with Quiet Hours?

Thanks again

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

I looked at the screenshots and it seems that the interface of Quiet Hours is very similar to the alarm interface. I have a question: is it also like the alarm where you can create multiple instances? From the screenshot, you're not showing this.

For example, I can set alarm to repeat every Monday-Friday at 7:30 and set another instance on Saturday/Sunday at 10AM. Is that possible with Quiet Hours?

Thanks again

Pretty much exactly what I am looking for. Can you set by day if needed or is it (like it looks), one setting for every day.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Could you run sunspider 1.0.2 browser test. Just do a bing search for sunspider and it'll pop up. It's a javascript browser test. I'm interested in seeing if there have been any more optimizations to the quad core processor on your 1520. The 1520 with WP8 and IE10 get around 550ms on the test

rcazador

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
How well does Cortana work offline? Can she call and text people when offline? Lastly can she convert text to speech while dictating a text message while offline?

Edit: Could you also put up a screenshot of a Banner Notification?

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Last edited:

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
How well does Cortana work offline? Can she call and text people when offline? Lastly can she convert text to speech while dictating a text message while offline?

I also need to know about her dictation capabilities!!!

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Surprised nobody's noticed Data Sense is on an AT&T device.

Or am I seeing things?

Yup, because this is an internal build and AT&T didn't get a chance to mess it up. You should have it with the Dev Preview since it is not going through AT&T. Once Retail comes out, will have to see if they strip it. I really hope they don't.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Thanks again
Pretty much exactly what I am looking for. Can you set by day if needed or is it (like it looks), one setting for every day.

No, you set quiet hours and then tell it what days to make it active. You cannot do multiple like alarms. At least, not yet.

Could you run sunspider 1.0.2 browser test. Just do a bing search for sunspider and it'll pop up. It's a javascript browser test. I'm interested in seeing if there have been any more optimizations to the quad core processor on your 1520. The 1520 with WP8 and IE10 get around 550ms on the test

Not much better... http://i.imgur.com/U0IJnXI.png

Cortana really does not work off-line. Answered earlier in thread. Banner notification is the same as Toast Notification, so looks the same.

I also need to know about her dictation capabilities!!!

She is very good at taking verbal commands. When you get into other apps to dictate, you are no longer in Cortana, so there really is no real dictation being done, just voice recognition.

can we delete the downloaded speech pack? this is not currently possible. (in Settings -> Speech)

I don't see a way to download any speech packs so I cannot talk on this one. :)

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yup, because this is an internal build and AT&T didn't get a chance to mess it up. You should have it with the Dev Preview since it is not going through AT&T. Once Retail comes out, will have to see if they strip it. I really hope they don't.

Sweet! I've been so jealous of those that get this functionality.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Sweet! I've been so jealous of those that get this functionality.

Oh yeah:

DISCLAIMER: If it is not there, don't kill the messenger. :p I cannot promise you it will be, but I have a good solid feeling it will for the Dev Preview. Absolutely NO guarantees for final update from AT&T.

Macco26

May 8, 2013
Visit site
How about the People hub? Despite the disjunction of Facebook integration will the contacts still be automatically populated by FB pictures?

How about the Family Room? Is it still there? Still does it Work with chatting among them via the now obsolete Messenger platform?

Is Messenger still usable in the Messaging app, together with SMS texting to a Contact?

Thanks in advance. Just curious.. :)

ebin5

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
How is the new office? Is sharing videos through Bluetooth now possible and what about 1 minute tile updates? Thanks in advance...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire