Went to the store...

JGtz

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Went in an hour after my local AT&T store opened (Denver, CO), one guy was walking out with a black one. As I made my purchase two other fellas also bought their 920's. There was a Samsung rep there presumably to sell the GS3, he was surprised the Nokias were the only phones walking out the door. He did say "It's alright, it's a good phone", kinda reminded of the smugness of Will Smith.

Attachments

• tumblr_lmm3edWoLK1qh55zko1_400.jpg
    tumblr_lmm3edWoLK1qh55zko1_400.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 12

ItsVictorB

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I already got the shipping notice on my direct fulfillment (ordered it this morning and apparently it's already shipped.. :)). Not sure if they ordered the right thing though - but they looked up the SKU from the internal memo about the special offer (they didn't know about it until I told them that I'm supposed to get a free wireless charging plate)...

Now - waiting on the other site to start taking orders as well and I'll be getting 2 (hopefully - assuming they don't check the serial numbers and don't ship them to AT&T customers that already have it).. :)

Did the notice come to your e-mail or was it a txt on your phone?

The employee helping me also didn't know about the charger. I had to tell him a couple of times and then he Googled it. He found the thing about it being out of stock. I told him to keep on checking and that's when he told me about the Nokia website. I was going to ask for a manager, but the manager just happen to walk buy and heard us talking about it and stepped in.

So, for you folks that go to the store, make sure you tell them about the charger cause not all the employees know about it.

Also, they had sold a handful of them by the time I got there (3pm). They had black, white, and red. It looks like the phone can be extremely successful if AT&T and Nokia market it properly.

I showed it to my father (he has an iPhone), and he was immediately impressed with the weight. I love how solid this phone feels.

jsgiv

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
FYI (sorry for the slow response) - rep asked me where I wanted the info sent - which I asked to be sent to my email.

Black charger was received 4 days later. Overall its a "charger" - but certainly my favorite charger as I don't have to fool with wires. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nehalwadehra