Weren't we supposed to get Samsung's "Chat on" app?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
While not a huge social site guy (no twitter or Google +, only use Facebook for messages with friends otherwise I would lose track of), I am trying to give Sammy as many reasons as possible to support their phones. So I had every intention of taking advantage of downloading every app Sammy makes available. I remember the post about Chat On now available for WP, but never have seen it. Anyone else heard anything about it?

infamousdaveman

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
While not a huge social site guy (no twitter or Google +, only use Facebook for messages with friends otherwise I would lose track of), I am trying to give Sammy as many reasons as possible to support their phones. So I had every intention of taking advantage of downloading every app Sammy makes available. I remember the post about Chat On now available for WP, but never have seen it. Anyone else heard anything about it?
Click on the samsung zone on your phone. If Chaton does not appear, click on any samsung app and then scroll down to where it says "more from samsung..." and it should pop up then. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo