What apps are you still waiting for on WP8?

smurfercom

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
umm I played this game long time ago on iPad , its back in app store , iTunes is showing pending update for this game :p( there are many pending updates . many )
I had to quit playing due to ipad crapping out last year during xmas, but even then it would crash on the ipad. Game wasn't really playable very buggy indeed. So far Android is pretty solid and can go to all neighbors without getting kicked off the server most of the time. Playing the catch up game now way behind but enjoying the game play.

JMBasquiat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
A proper Foursquare client. The current one is terrible, and 4th and Mayor ain't much better.

For photography: VSCO Cam and Faded would be great, adding something like Camera+ would be ideal.

A high-res panorama app (not Photosynth). Panorama360 would be great. Pano is OK on iOS but hasn't been updated in ages on WP.

I'd like to have BBM, but it's not a deal-breaker. Telegram would be nice too, but I guess we can live with unofficial apps for a while.

albadi88

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
an official Facebook app from facebook the one we have doesn't show friends post and activity and lagy and slow.
BBM,flipboard and clash of clans.

Last edited:

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Hm...I would like to see an official Zedge app. Had a great selection of ringtones and wallpapers...maybe some more games like words with friends...i know we have Alphajax, but the wife has an android, and we would like to play together. Other than that...i think I'm pretty content!

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

wtupyo

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Official FitBit with sync
Simple Bank
Capital One
Facebook (to be on par with Android/iOS)
Google+
Pinterest (official)

shaskell724

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
1- apps that work well.

I'd like to see

an app called Venmo thats on iphone -its a great app for transferring money easily
https://venmo.com

Apps like --- Flywheel, Uber, Lyft - ones that work well

Spotify app gets updated- i dont care if the app is IN the app store... i care that it works and is functional so people will actually use it. It really bugs me that it has not been updated for months. Spotify | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Southwest App.

Blu3V3nom07

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Gamefly
Destiny
Comixology
Game Informer Magazine
PlayStation App (I already bought an XONE)
Datpiff
ThisIs50
IGN
The Verge
Watch Dogs
Assassin's Creed
This American Life
Rap Genius
GameStop
Madden
GameSpot
Giant Bomb Video Thing