What are the TMobile APN settings for the Lumia icon?

iWPhoned

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Are you using the Nokia apn app or does it allow you to just enter MMS settings in "cellular/sim"? Asking because I currently use an Ativ S and am not familiar with Nokia stuff.

All Verizon pphones are sold unlocked. To my knowledge, All you have to do (all I did) is insert your sim into the phone and voila, it works. After the Denim update, I didn't have to do anything to the APN'S.

jsouth117

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm using tmobile. But I bet you could use it on at&t. Just do a hard reset with your at&t sim in there for best results. The phone will set it up right. I didn't have to do anything to get mms or sms or internet sharing to work. Just keep in mind that it still is a Verizon phone, so it will never work as good on any other carrier. Good luck!

jawash22

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I heard in another thread that the DP breaks the MMS, so I just bought an Icon for use with TMO and plan to hard reset it with the TMO sim in it and update the normal route.

iWPhoned

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: tmobile apn settings for lumia icon

I'm replying from an icon on TMO. The official 8.1 update fixed MMS issue. Everything is working fine. There's really nothing else to report. You put your SIM in, restart/reset and you're good to go.

wustlmike19

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: tmobile apn settings for lumia icon

I'm replying from an icon on TMO. The official 8.1 update fixed MMS issue. Everything is working fine. There's really nothing else to report. You put your SIM in, restart/reset and you're good to go.

Do you have the lte working?

leland_jr

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Just did a hard reset with my T-Mobile SIM on my Lumia Icon with 8.1 Update installed. Had no MMS before, have no MMS now.

Any ideas on what to do now? The MMS APN setting button is not available.

jawash22

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Just did a hard reset with my T-Mobile SIM on my Lumia Icon with 8.1 Update installed. Had no MMS before, have no MMS now.

Any ideas on what to do now? The MMS APN setting button is not available.

I believe you have to google the access point app and install it. It might just be called apn,not sure. That will give you options in menus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077