What are we going to do 2 days after we get our new 950/950XL?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably be back to business as usual, yeah. But that business will possibly mean adding a Continuum dock and mouse and keyboard, letting me do that business in a more-efficient fashion. That, and not having to plug my phone in to charge multiple times in a day where I use LTE will be nice.

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I won't have a day "2 days after we get our new 950/950XL" because I'm waiting for the Surface Phone 1060 with angular design, a 60 MP camera sensor, and with a rumored battery life of OVER TWO DAYS*.

* For battery life estimates, "day" is equal to the 9 hour and 50 minute rotational period of Jupiter.

Hahaha :) Your Surface Phone 1060 will reach production next year, but consider this is the Saturn time zone time, so add another 2 years to that to convert it into Earth's time zone :D So when they say next year, they are not lying, just forget to mention it's Saturn time. Or one of it's moons or something...

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I will purchase Continuum dock, Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, and probably a case. Maybe I'll just go to Starbucks and sit there all day with my new phone and Surface Book. Unlock both devices at the same time lol.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
I'll be bragging about Windows Hello facial recognition to my friends and co-workers. Then I'll be taking a bunch of pictures to try out. Who knows maybe a Lumia 950/XL party?!

Before you start bragging, know that it's a retina scanner not facial recognition.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I will purchase Continuum dock, Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, and probably a case. Maybe I'll just go to Starbucks and sit there all day with my new phone and Surface Book. Unlock both devices at the same time lol.

At least you won't be another "up and coming writer" with a MacBook!
P.S. I'll be waiting outside to "borrow" your Lumia.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
I won't have a day "2 days after we get our new 950/950XL" because I'm waiting for the Surface Phone 1060 with angular design, a 60 MP camera sensor, and with a rumored battery life of OVER TWO DAYS*.

* For battery life estimates, "day" is equal to the 9 hour and 50 minute rotational period of Jupiter.

That's going to be a long wait... like, eternal.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Once it's released, the Verizon customers are going to listen to every word and rumor and freak out WHY Verizon didn't get this phone...

Same as normal for Verizon customers like myself...

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site

that would be very cool to see - perhaps a competition to see how many devices can be unlocked at the same time using Windows Hello :)

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
that would be very cool to see - perhaps a competition to see how many devices can be unlocked at the same time using Windows Hello :)
Can you program one to use your left eye and another to use your right eye?

And why isn't the Android press complaining that people with no eyes will have substandard security on Lumias with Windows Hello?

cheesemoo

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site

Any links that verify that??? ;)

Last edited:

cjslman

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I will be doing.... nothing ! MS isn't going to be offering 950/950 XL where I live :unhappy:. The most that is offered is 650/650 XL. So I guess I'm lucky (not!) to have to be depressed two days later :straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb