What Are You Playing Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm playing Halo: Combat Evolved on my laptop.
Ok,I admit I have never played the Halo series before, call me a noob or whatever :p
This game is so awesome! :D admittedly the graphics are poor(it's 12 years old xD) but like I always say, it's the gameplay and storyline which matters and Halo combat evolved has both these qualities :D
Stuck on "The Silent Cartographer" mission now.
So exciting but I'm almost out of bullets xD

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm playing Halo: Combat Evolved on my laptop.
Ok,I admit I have never played the Halo series before, call me a noob or whatever :p
This game is so awesome! :D admittedly the graphics are poor(it's 12 years old xD) but like I always say, it's the gameplay and storyline which matters and Halo combat evolved has both these qualities :D
Stuck on "The Silent Cartographer" mission now.
So exciting but I'm almost out of bullets xD

Wish they would bring that Halo collection to PC too. Would love to get into the Halo series.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Trying to move along in Watch Dogs, put it down to play some other games when I started to lose interest but, now I started playing a few levels and I'm enjoying the story on it...

About 40% through so far...

tarzanmarzan

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Battlefield 4 on Xbox 360. It may not look as pretty as the next gen but it still is a blast! Plus its much easier to flank and the periods of quiet before all hell breaks loose is tense

RZR66

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Just finished Evil Within (which is the best Resident Evil since number 4) and started COD, suppose most people are playing that now judging by the sales.

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
A whole freaking lot of Sunset Overdrive.

I thought that game looked so stupid... and after FFVII: Crisis Core, I thought I could never enjoy another mission-to-mission style game again... but this game shocked me.

It's stupidly addictive, Chaos Squad is some of the most hectic awesomeness I've even indulged in... and when the campaign got real, it got real!

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Too much, I'm kinda losing track.

The Bureau - XCOM Declassified
Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls
Hearthstone (just against the AI, I suck at those card games)
Batman Arkham Asylum (wanted to replay this before starting Arkham City)
Mass Effect
Deponia
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box
Kingdoms of Amalur

But never longer than ~30-45min. If even that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes