What Cases or Accessories are you getting?

argenys

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site

argenys

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Any other cases that come with the screen protector? I might grab that one for now this phone requires a case. I almost never buy cases but I feel like this phone will break or crack easily

No good ones that come with it. But I just bought a pair of tempered glass protectors from nancodex that seem to cover more area than the ones with the lower reviews from Mr shield and it cost me $7 for the 2 pack. I don't have the phone yet but I placed it inside my incipio clear case and seems like it covers the length of the phone basically 100% and the width seems more than the other brand, but still doesn't cover all of it since it can't with the curved glass. I would say it looked like it's 1-2 millimeters wider which isn't much but makes a difference. I will post with an update once my phone arrives on Wednesday all also try to snap a pic for you guys.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I just got the clear incipio case with the black edges. Looks good. Thicker than I though it would be, which will hurt my one handed use, but am happy it looks like it offers plenty of protection to the device. Just waiting in my phone to get here :( why isn't it Wednesday yet?

Link?

Kchaco86

Nov 11, 2016
Visit site
First thing I got for my Idol 4s was some ghost armor screen protector. I asked for matte finish but the guy ended up installing the regular skin on the front and matte finish on the back. Looks pretty sexy if you ask me. see for your self.

20161114_164811.jpg

20161114_164841.jpg

I never had a problem finding the fingerprint sensor(that works flawlessly) but now with the skin is a lot easier for sure.

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
First thing I got for my Idol 4s was some ghost armor screen protector. I asked for matte finish but the guy ended up installing the regular skin on the front and matte finish on the back.
Where did you get it that you were able to get it installed? I never do cases because it's like putting a mask on an attractive woman, but I would consider these.

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Just got my case today, fits extremely well and I like it a lot. Shows off the phone and has cutouts exactly where they need to be. Camera is flush with the back of the case. Honestly, it fits like a glove...very nice product.
Does it help, or hinder, the finger print reader?

tale 85

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Cases, and other stuff.

Just a heads up when looking for the goodies for the Idol 4S. This phone is exactly the same chassis as the Android Idol 4S and the Blackberry DTEK60. Now searching for cases you'll find the DTEK60 has some more options as far as hard snap on cases, wallet cases and even some leather.

Also SlickWraps and Skinomi have various Skins for the back. I have a Carbon Fiber SlickWrap coming Saturday. I'll update how it works.

kurtd

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Cases, and other stuff.

Thanks for the info. Does anyone know if a belt clip otter box style case is available?

smejicoiii

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site

I got the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SURFACE Holster from Seidio with the spring clip with the Incipio case and it fits great.

kurtd

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site

Just a heads up when looking for the goodies for the Idol 4S. This phone is exactly the same chassis as the Android Idol 4S and the Blackberry DTEK60. Now searching for cases you'll find the DTEK60 has some more options as far as hard snap on cases, wallet cases and even some leather.

Also SlickWraps and Skinomi have various Skins for the back. I have a Carbon Fiber SlickWrap coming Saturday. I'll update how it works.

The camera bump looks different on the DTEK60.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077