What color should I pick?

sbps1

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Well I had my heart set on getting a red 1520 but after seeing it in the store I was weary. I didn't like the gloss on it and how it made fingerprints stick out. Plus I heard several reviewers say that it made the phone slippery. So now I was going to consider other colors (black, white, and yellow). So what color did you guys get and do you like it? Should I reconsider the red?

sbps1

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I got a white one! Classy yet not dull :)

Get a yellow one if you're feeling a bit adventurous. Glossy kills the red color.
Yeah I was looking at the white one the most but if the yellow is anything like the 1020's I might get that one. At the att store they had a black and red one and the black wasn't as bad as I had thought.

sbps1

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a yellow 920, but my sister has the white 1020, and love it. I suggest the white 1520.
I do like the white becuase it looks clean but I really wanted a phone that would stand out. The yellow and red would do that job but not of fan of yellow or glossy red. The yellow on the 1020 didn't look so bad and if the 1520 shares the same shade I would consider it. I hate being so indecisive! lol

Hawkhe

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I suggest yellow or red since they are the most unique and I imagine you would get a case which would cover most of the surface.

DEEBS808

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I was just gonna post about a color to choose. I got the black version and it seem pretty plain. But I do love black. I was either going to trade it it for a white or yellow. Yellow being my top choice. But I do love the white also. Tough decision if they had it at my att store to see I would pick a color. But they only have Black lol.

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't see the point of asking others what colors they liked. Just buy the color YOU like the most, if you can't decide then you probably don't care about the color that much, just toss a coin.

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't see the point of asking others what colors they liked. Just buy the color YOU like the most, if you can't decide then you probably don't care about the color that much, just toss a coin.
Yea, just toss a coin and the colour you wish having will pop on your mind while the coin is on air.

sbps1

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site

Good suggestion. It is not that I don't care about the color just that I like them equally as much.

Sent from my HTC One using WPCentral Forums mobile app

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Nothing wrong with asking advice. I am up between the Red and the White. I love my white L900, and am not tired of it. But, I really like the red the more I see it in pictures.

Yellow- just too bright. On the phone this big, it could cause accidents.

Black- too common. If you are going to stand out having a 100 acre phone, might as well be original and stand way out.

The smooth back of the red may just be too much on this large phone for me, so white it may be.

Besides, first thing my clutsie tush is doing is getting a case. A serious case. I have beaten 2 of my last 3 phones into submission by dropping them, so no chances are going to be taken on my next one. I will go naked with it in casual settings and protect it with a case as close to a tank as I can get during work hours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb