What do they do with all the unsold and unshipped 820's and 920's

2007H3

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for yesterdays phone, with yesterday's specs. I'm ok with that - especially with the 920's great camera - still a good option for a smartphone. I'm hoping to catch a sale or something at a cheap price. Anyone know of a marketplace in the United States that sells new Lumia 820's or 920's ?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't know for sure.

They probably use them for service, refurbished units, replacements, or whatnot.

But I don't think there's an official outlet.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
A new 920 unlocked seems to still be about $300... Try Nokia on Amazon, Walmart.com or Bing "Buy Lumia 920 Unlocked."

I think they are still at a premium even stockpiled. B&H photo has a Factory Unlocked 920 for $215 and their prices are usually very good. lumia | B&H Photo Video

For a trusted used device try the Windows Central Marketplace forum. The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade - Windows Central Forums or go to Swappa where they force sellers to input the IMEI for blacklist check and make them take a picture with the screen on and the seller code to prove the device boots.

I would recommend a gently used 925 to get the most bang for your buck. In 2013 Windows (Phone) Central proclaimed it best all-around Windows Phone.

If you need to: click on the picture in my signature to see a guide on how to match carriers and radios.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa