What do YOU see as the Best feature of the new Surface Book?

j m robin

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
For me, it's the fact that you can have a laptop with the tablet portion that you can use the Surface Pen with. I do lots of digital art and it is amazing to use!

ramius

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
You are getting two products in one package. And it works amazing. Got mine yesterday and already have been using it in new and different ways than I ever did with my Macbook

The design is also even nicer in real life than in the product photos. This magnesium finish looks so smooth.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You are getting two products in one package. And it works amazing. Got mine yesterday and already have been using it in new and different ways than I ever did with my Macbook

The design is also even nicer in real life than in the product photos. This magnesium finish looks so smooth.

Glad you're liking it. Welcome to the forums!

andubleortu

Jun 9, 2017
Visit site
These are the features that I find very useful:
1. Its power! It's SO powerful and YET so SMALL!
2. Its battery life: great battery life, even better with the keyboard attached.
3. Its beauty! It's so sexy and so perfectly square. It sits PERFECTLY on a straight table.

Pickettroy1991

Nov 22, 2018
Visit site
definitely the pen and writing/drawing experience for me. Although I wish there was a way to use the keyboard while the screen was flat.

Yeah, it's pretty fine, and one element is for positive if the router you operate is right responding and excessive quality. Just like the current IP address: 192.168.1.1 I used, they have answered so fast. You can connect even the wi-fi tool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EricaFork