What do you use your 1520 for? BRAND NEW LUMIA 1520 USER here!

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
So I found this guy on a local website selling his one-month old Lumia 1520 at a good price. We arranged a meet, saw the device and the guy, and both were genuine. So bought it and NOW I AM SUPER EXCITED!

Guys this is the BEST investment I have made so far! (I already have a Lumia 925, with which I am not very happy cause of the sluggish performance but MIND BLOWING AMOLED screen.)

So now, coming to the actual device itself, why did I buy it? One word answer: Books. I love reading and already have a super sexy Sony XPERIA Z ULTRA. I wanted something that could taken on this beast from the Windows side and I think I have made a pretty good decision.

I wanted to know if any of you are into reading books, magazines, PDFs, Epubs?

Drop in a little text here to show how you use your 1520 to the Optimum.

Thanks,
XOLAR!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That camera!!!

Load up on Camera shooting and editing Apps.

Capture dng. Edit in Rawer. 16/19MP jpg for cropping. (Depends on aspect ratio.)

The camera itself is a beast in most situations (some drop off in low light and you have to get more manual) Editing and viewing on the 6" 1080p is a treat compared to most phones.

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely love my Lumia 1520.

Totally agree with RumoredNow - shooting, editing, and viewing photos on the 1520 is fantastic.

The majority of my use is as a phone - talk & text. After that, it's capturing photos and video.

I don't browse the web or do significant reading where I'm using the device for extended periods of time. I do read WindowsCentral, check news headlines, and read hockey articles on the sports app though.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I use my Lumia 1520 for a lot of stuff

I read comics using the Cover app
I play games like Lara Croft Go and Dungeon Hunter 5
I use the great camera to take shots of my surroundings
Use it for surfing the web
Visit social media sites like IG and FB
and much much more.

NightOrchid

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I have Win10M.. so I use the new camera app you can now shoot and view images exclusively in 16MP on the 1520 screen and zoom in a huge amount.. great for editing...

Now sadly, Weave no longer exsists, I sue FlipBoard for News and Groove for Audio

tonygt92

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Taking photos, gaming, reading, watching movies, enjoying the looks I get when people see the big flash of yellow in the hands, what colour is yours?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720