What is a good Windows phone that will work on Verizon?

Adam Collins1

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
verizon and windows phone

I just had the lumia 830 and att service reception is not very good where I jus moved to I couldt get reception in my house the only reception I can get is Verizon my question is whats a good windows phone to get that will work on Verizon network my budget is around 300.00 thanks in advance

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: verizon and windows phone

Why not call at&t and get a micro cell then?

I'm trying to get you away from Verizon because they don't have many Windows Phones (that you can get from their site).

If you still want to get a phone from them, then you have the Lumia Icon and Lumia 928 as some options.

Adam Collins1

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site

I did have a micro sim its jus my house has metal roof and the reception is to weak att was fine where I did live, and I had the lumia 928 on Verizon its a nice phone but my experience with it was bad it would go crazy freeze up the buttons would become unresponsive its like it would overheat and I saw the icon very nice phone the screen looks amazing 441 ppi 1080p oled display I jus don't think I can afford it right now the galaxy ativ se is nice but that's way expensive

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site

You can catch the Lumia Icon on eBay at good prices. That's really THE windows phone to have on Verizon.

Not sure about the Samsung and HTC variants on eBay.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

And worth noting your unfortunate experience does not reflect the norm on most any phone, so trying the 928 again is worth a go.

Although I can't blame you. Another option is the 822, which'll cost even less. VZW has the largest current lineup of flagship WP's, but those are likely out of your budget, although you may be able to pick up a Lumia Icon or ATIV SE under that budget used.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster