What is the best screen protector comparable to the zagg invisibleshield?

Roman Smith

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Just got the 1520, looking for screen protectors. I've always used the zagg invisibleshield, but that screen protector isn't available for the 1520. Can anybody recommend a comparable screen protector that doesn't get in the way and feels nice? Thanks!

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Just got the 1520, looking for screen protectors. I've always used the zagg invisibleshield, but that screen protector isn't available for the 1520. Can anybody recommend a comparable screen protector that doesn't get in the way and feels nice? Thanks!

Wait what? I have a InvisibleShield that I purchased from AT&T that is a full body kit, which includes a screen protector.

In fact on their site they even have a model that is just screen only as well:
Nokia Lumia 1520 Screen Protector | ZAGG

DEEBS808

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I use xtremegaurd full portection. I just use zagg installation spray instead of their soapy water instructions. Way better feel than their way.

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site

Wait a bit, zagg will make them eventually.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I have skinomi. It's very good. Same self-healing/wet apply and comes with a special solution and it costs $10 on amazon. Also, it has a lifetime replacement warranty. My 920's case started to peel at the edge after 2 months, and they just sent me a brand new kit.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't waste my money if I were you. Corning Gorilla Glass, especially this latest generation, is really scratch resistant. I've my 822's screen naked for over a year and no scratches at all. Believe me, I do throw it around a bit, not like I'm super gentle with it or anything.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't waste my money if I were you. Corning Gorilla Glass, especially this latest generation, is really scratch resistant. I've my 822's screen naked for over a year and no scratches at all. Believe me, I do throw it around a bit, not like I'm super gentle with it or anything.

It won't help if you get a small bit of grit in your pocket.

nthknd

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Xtreme guard on ebay for 5 for the front and back protection. 2.00 for jus the front. I buy from that sight and the company that sells them are fast and good...

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss