What Is This Windows 8 Tablet?

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I saw it on Tumblr and there's no source for it.
I'm getting the white Lumia 920 and this tablet looks very nice with it. Any ideas?

tumblr_mf8x9wpWEm1qmbr23o1_500.jpg

LeonMata1

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Seems like its a bit plasticky to me. How are you finding it in general?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm loving it. I had read about the build quality being plastic and it "creaking" but to be honest, I think its just fine. The construction is solid and I don't notice any flex or sounds. I've played around with the surface and the surface is definitely better in build quality but its not like a totally different class.

For my purposes (i.e. browsing the internet and light games) the device is perfect. I needed a device that I could play sites that stream sporting events in flash and it works perfectly for that purpose. The wifi has been great and the battery life lasts for a long time even with heavy use. I haven't tried processing intensive programs like 3d shooter games or photoshop, which I assume won't function very well, but for my purposes its been great.

The only issue I am having is that it does not work very well with my bluetooth headset, but I haven't contacted support yet on this issue. I also have heard there are issues with the keyboard trackpad but I only bought the tablet itself so that issue isn't really relevant to me.

I own an ipad and an android tablet and this is by far the best tablet for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963