What was last night's W10M post-Creators Update update?

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I happen to catch my phone installing an update last night. Windows build doesn't seem to have changed any. Anyone else?

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Correction build number is 297. Would have been nice to have a link to a change log. Oh well, if it fixes what CU broke I'll be happy.

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
It seems to have made my experience a bit better as one of the improvements I'm noticing is the battery life. Haven't seen it stay in the %90s in a long long time, I went to sleep last night at 95 and awoke this morning to 92. MS is getting the mobile OS closer to where it has to be, unfortunately the experience isn't being enjoyed by the many who've received this OS update. MS dropped many devices from the list to concentrate on making the OS better by having a smaller census group to work with but within that group many are still experiencing issues/bugs when updating to the latest version and even being upgraded to CrU. I've also noticed an improvement in the OS speed, many have said that willy nilly before but I've never really seen any differences over the move from AU to CrU until now.

daniel_sherlock

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
This update I believe has bricked my device! I'm at work so can't run the recovery tool its stuck at the windows logo screen. See it often did the updates at night and how because I've set it to do them in the day so it doesn't mess up my alarm its just done it without asking!!!

Another waste of an update serious can't wait to get a decent phone meant for purpose

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire