What will be size of much waiting WP8.1 UPDATE

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I have no that much space in my Lumia free all the things are stored in phone ....can someone help what will be size of update so that i can uninstall some games apps media etc...

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
It was around 500 Mb in developer preview so.it will be around 100 -50 Mb bigger than that...so you should have around 2gb free for the expansion.....but a hard reset is recommended

Ruben de Boer

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
You might want to move all your pictures to your computer so that the migrating data doens't take too long and you will have enough space for the update

Melvinizer

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
then it will be difficult for me to update by ota update 😌 ...any clue about release date....

Nope, the product life cycle already began. (June 24th) We'll be getting it in the up coming weeks. (And yea btw, 800mb is for wp 8.1 and cyan) if you don't own a lumia then the file must be considerably a Lil less in size:)

SumeetPrajapati

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have no that much space in my Lumia free all the things are stored in phone ....can someone help what will be size of update so that i can uninstall some games apps media etc...

The recommended free space should be around 2.5gb.
Make sure u do update the phone properly or it may creat various problems in future.
Don't spoil the update at the stake of some data coz u can get the data back.😉

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daviicket