What Windows 8 Tablet did you get? or gonna get?

Connert

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T for me. It replaced my iPad and laptop. I have the keyboard dock on backorder with CDW. Should receive the keyboard mid December. I've had the ATIV for about 2 weeks now and I'm lovin' it.

C

corn13read

I just picked up my Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro (700t) @ the MS Store. I got the i5 128g SD. I have been waiting for this thing forever!! So glad to finally get it!! From what I understand I am one of the first to own one so let me know if anyone has any questions about it (I'll give the lowdown on battery consumption with the i5).

Sent you a PM inquiring about if it runs League of Legends. TIA

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
From the hands on videos and previews i would say HP Envy X2 is the most solid. To me the only problem was lack of wacom digitizer so i went for Asus Vivo tab.
If the digitizer was not important to me i would have certainly gone for Envy because of the build and looks alone.

DennisR1975

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
tissotti -
Do you know for certain what kind of digitizer (if any) the Envy X2 has? I've been trying to get info about this but can't find anything detailed, just vague references to an "optional stylus."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paul89895