What's next after Lumia?

Tullphan

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm curious why you feel that way. For me, I missed customization. That was my only true annoyance.

I customized the main screen of both my Icon & my 1520, to me it was fine.
I could jailbreak my iPhone if I wanted to (it's on 9.3.2), but I really haven't found any themes I like.
The app issue wasn't really that big of a deal for me but more me being worried W10M wouldn't be around/supported much longer.
Sure, it "works", but I never had any issues with either 8.1 or 10.
I just like the way the Windows phone "worked" better than the iPhone I have now.

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft cannot afford to sit back and just do software, we dont live in that world anymore. They have a great brand in the Surface. IMO they will:

Surface Pro range
Surface Book range
Surface All in One range
Surface Accessories range
Surface Watch range
Surface Phone range

OEM's like HP will also create alternatives, something that MS wants and needs for them to do.

anon(8997573)

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft cannot afford to sit back and just do software, we dont live in that world anymore. They have a great brand in the Surface. IMO they will:

Surface Pro range
Surface Book range
Surface All in One range
Surface Accessories range
Surface Watch range
Surface Phone range

OEM's like HP will also create alternatives, something that MS wants and needs for them to do.

Yup I agree that OEMs like Dell, HP and maybe ASUS and Lenovo should also step in and build some devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skuwal