What's The Best/Worst Smartphones That You Owned?

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Best: Nokia Lumia 920, Nokia T220 (pretty sure that was the model) and Sony cybershot series phone I had.
Worst: Sony flip phone (had two each both stopped working with light use after 3-4 months. And even though it got me into WP as a device the Samsung focus was just a brittle phone. Performed well but went through three (the Las two being a Samsung focus s)

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Best (my current) Nokia Lumia 520,a budget friendly but powerful phone!
The worst for me was the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500
it had a good camera and even a flash but it was really laggy and wish it had a better (and bigger) display,after a month using this same,i raged the heck out of it,broke it and got the 520 :D

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Best I would have to say the Blackberry 9000 (for its time)

Worst has to be the HTC 8X... Looked so nice all crisp blue. Days later got dingy/stained from clothing dye, coating on the screen easily scratch pron due to being rounded and raised from the body, some reason it ate up storage more than other wp8 devices (hate is to lose of a word for that device and company)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a best phone. All the models ive used have been really good and reliable. I'm still amazed at the HTC G1, which was quirky to use but now a legend because of the OS.

Worst: Samsung SGH-D900. The battery on this thing was atrocious. Like 6-7hours bad per charge. That's the only bad thing about the phone as it was thin, light and that 3.2MP camera was very, very good. Plus Samsung made the coolest slider phones back in those days.

Favorite: Nokia E-63. I'd charge that phone TWICE a week. Seriously. I got a red one and it was so fly...a real smatphone that wasn't a gas guzzler in the battery dept - even though I used the WiFi and WAP browser a ton.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
the smartphone im owning right now is my first smartphone as im just 15 yet. But this has truly been an unbelievable experience. i own a lumia 625 which i bought September last year. i personally love my phone and windows phone 8.1❤ . ive personally witnessed windows phone grow over time. it's like supporting someone through their struggle. and now is the time to bear the fruits of support 😂. im fully satisfied with wp 8.1 and looking forward to update 1. this is my only smartphone so this is the best I've owned yet.i won't call this the worst as i love it. this phone had never let me down. my female friends admire the beauty of the phone while the make friends cant get enough of the OS. i convinced a friend to buy a windows phone and so far he is happy to buy it. eyes get rolling to my phone wherever i go because people areso used to android that they no nothing of wp and wherever i go i get tobrag bout my phone. my journey with this phone has been truly amazing and whenever this phone runs its life, I'm buying just another windows phone
over and out :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254