WhatsApp live tile problem in WP8.1

Anonymous_India

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks I am facing an issue specifically related to the live tile of whatsapp. So I have updated to 8.1 and it is working very good on my Lumia 720 and notification too are appearing in the action centre as and when they arrive,same goes for whatsapp notifications too. But when I get a new notification on whatsapp then it shows on my wide tile plus the action centre,now the problem is, when I clear the notification from the action centre then live tile which was displaying the last notification is not getting cleared up. The messages it shows continue to remain on the tile even after I have cleared them from action centre. This is not happening with other apps, and yeah let me tell you that I had moved whatsapp to my SD card(class 10) recently and this problem was even there when the app was on phone.

Kindly help.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Yea I have this too and others have complained as well.. So no you're not alone :) I believe that the W'app app (lol) still needs to be updated for 8.1
I was even hoping that we would get our hands on the things they've been working on in the beta version, but these guys are just not looking at
us right now...

Anonymous_India

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Yea I have this too and others have complained as well.. So no you're not alone :) I believe that the W'app app (lol) still needs to be updated for 8.1
I was even hoping that we would get our hands on the things they've been working on in the beta version, but these guys are just not looking at
us right now...

Thanks for letting me know that I am not the only one facing the issue here. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos