[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

sagar_25

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Thank you, have you tried opening more than 5 applications and checked if it opens the msg directly without showing loading screen? from the notifications? and can you guys tell those developers to start working windows 10 notification improvement?

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I wish they fix the Search function at least. More than that I want backup to OneDrive and view /edit history on PC

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, have you tried opening more than 5 applications and checked if it opens the msg directly without showing loading screen? from the notifications? and can you guys tell those developers to start working windows 10 notification improvement?
Yes with 5 apps fast and fluid for me..

Windows 10 is not out and they will work on windows 10 features how they work on wp8.1 features ;) one year later

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I guess the Beta isn't in WinRT because the notifications are still like **** in the Action centre.. Maybe they just added code for the not closing when click back button

SSK the Gr8

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I guess the Beta isn't in WinRT because the notifications are still like **** in the Action centre.. Maybe they just added code for the not closing when click back button

I guess that can be done on Silverlight too. The only time they will consider rewriting is when they decide to make a win 10 app

GuilhermeManso

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
The suspension thing is an WinPRT thing only. But devs can opt to not suspend their app when users hit the back button, so the app behaves like the non-WPRT ones. Seams like WhatsApp team now changed that behavior, which to me is good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)