[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

helios prince

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: WhatsApp returns to Windows Phone, Adds new features

Dear ashawanimaurya try to delete the app an download it agian from the store then give as a notification.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Warming don't install the new what's app

After downloading I can't make it receive calls.
After uninstalling and reinstalling, it works for me, I don't know if it will be fixed for, I suggest you to wait until official news.
Note: I have Lumia 720 runs 8.1

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Warming don't install the new what's app

Even though I don't really use it, I tried to see what all the hype was. (no one I know uses it) it put my phone in airplane mode. Oh well, will uninstall it and keep it that way

rohithbolineni

May 31, 2014
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

I have removed the limit and set it to unspecified but still unable to open the app. I tried setting the limit to a higher value n it doesn't work either. Anybody facing the same issue n found a workaround?

Nandhadx

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site

Anyone notice that notifications don't appear if you disable the app from running in the background?

jailman

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Love it now i only want to edit text size for something much smaller than what available in ease of access people can read my conversations on my L1520

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site

Strange, people complained about bigger rectangle chat bubble before.. Now its reduced so people complain about cluttering!! Nothing can please them..

kaantantr

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site

Just updated and I must say, it is doing quite good on my L928 with WP8.1 Developer Preview.

Nice new features, all working perfectly. And I have to mention, it is super fast considering how slow and unstable it was on 8.1 before the update.

Now I'll just sit here and laugh, pitying those who have put away their Windows Phones and have bought an Android or have become iSheeps, wasting more than a couple of hundred dollars, just to get WhatsApp while it was gone from Store for 15 days.

pdelvo

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

I would prefer if they would shrink a bit to the same size the built in messenger has. on my 520 it looks the same but on my 1520 the font in whatsapp is noticeably bigger even in the smallest settings. But thats just a very small complaint

Musaib124

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site

y5y4u6a5.png
WhatsApp giving this error on my 8.1. Solution??
Sent from my Lumia 820

Musaib124

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site

WhatsApp giving this error on my 8.1. Solution??
any4azav.png

Sent from my Lumia 820

Ossi V

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site

Just click dismiss. The WhatsApp works fine on my L920 with WP 8.1, I had the same message.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb