[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

must say, im really impressed with the new optimisations
bravo team whatsapp and microsoft!! hope to see more such updates sooner as well :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Now go to store and give 5 STAR..

If I write too much I still cannot scroll up and see what I wrote. Just as an example, this is no issue with the WPCentral app which allows editing of very long texts without any problem.

Only for that it won't get 5 stars, as it can be very inconvenient.

anon(5725119)

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

I swear the notifications are even worse (for WP8.1) now. Half the time they won't even show up in my notification centre and I won't get a message tone or vibration either.

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

A strange issue faced here, after the update... My Notifications is switched off for WhatsApp, but its still enabled on Lockscreen. Now, I'm seeing unread msg count(lets say 5 messages) on Lockscreen n live tile, opened whatsapp and replied and done... Again after a while when i unlock my device, there is no notification on Lockscreen, but the live tile still Shows "5"... On opening whatsapp i cant see any unread stuff.... Quit whatsapp and the "5" on live tile is gone... What's wrong?

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

A strange issue faced here, after the update... My Notifications is switched off for WhatsApp, but its still enabled on Lockscreen. Now, I'm seeing unread msg count(lets say 5 messages) on Lockscreen n live tile, opened whatsapp and replied and done... Again after a while when i unlock my device, there is no notification on Lockscreen, but the live tile still Shows "5"... On opening whatsapp i cant see any unread stuff.... Quit whatsapp and the "5" on live tile is gone... What's wrong?

Do you use wp8.1?

fiknahs_osei

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

Suddenly I feel like im standing over the moon. It feels like butter now. No more loading.... Its faster. What ?? What is telegram?? :p

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site

Truly this has been one of WPC's most shining moments.

"OMGTHEYTOOKWHATSAPPOUTOFTHESTORETOFIXITHOWDARETHEYTAKEITAWAYTHISMUSTBEA
GRANDCONSPIRACYLET'SMAKEA#BRINGWHATSAPPBACKCAMPAIGNANDSPAMTHEINTERNETTOSHOW
THEMTHEYCAN'TDOTHATAND... oh nevermind it's back."

Heh.

Best post of the last couple of weeks.

Did that #BRINGBACKwhatsapp campaign close before it began??

Lol. Those guys got humiliated.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site

Try enabling background tasks.

Is already on. The app is not receiving anything no matter am I on WIFI or 3G networks. I need to launch the app in order to see the messages start pouring in. On WP8.0 and 1020. I find the stability is worse than before.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site

Is the server/connection status displayed in the Android and iOS versions?

There is a server status check on Android version. I dunno why Whatsapp removed the connection status in this version. I'm not receiving prompt messages and I can't check the status... haiz....

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site

awesome Whatsapp & all new features, hope they will remove data background restrict bug in next update

Rangan Das

May 1, 2014
Visit site

Next update? Will that release sometime next year or what? (Given how quickly they release their updates)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb