[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
No we can't scroll.. I mentioned it times ago to the devs without improvement. Just mark the text and use the cursor is actually the only way

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I hope they add that feature. And most importantly save chat history, on PC. (For me at least) email saves only TWO days when I have 7months

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Now by the time WA releases WP8.1 compatible version Win 10 will come out :) then we wait for tenths version

Last edited:

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Now by the time WA is releases WP8.1 compatible version Win 10 will come out :) then we wait for tenths version
haha my then we should wait for 2.11.1XXXX.0 version release, probably then windows 12 would be announced before the release of whatsapp.
Seriously, If they go at this speed, lumia denim would be out before their release of whatsapp.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I got little problem with WA since last night. When someone sends me msg I get the notification sound, but the screen doesn't turn on (when its locked, so msg no on top of the screen -can't remember what it calls) and glance/ lockscreen is empty - I have WA to show detailed status for lockscreen.

I soft reset, but that didnt work. Any idea what causes this? My phone is 928 DP w/ latest update

ypi

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
It's happening again! My WhatsApp is no longer receveing messages on the background, I need to open the app and wait for it to connect. Got so many people pissed already I didn't reply, lol. Happening after the Cyan and DP updates too, not sure if it's because of that.
This app is obviously underdeveloped and not suitable for 8.1, it doesn't even display proper notifications with title, like the native SMS and email, for example, they show a title and a brief text for each notification, where WhatsApp doesn't do that, just bloats the whole notification center.
Just reinstalled the app and it said it is having "Connectivity problems" and asked to reboot the phone. The phone was rebooted many times earlier, let's see if it's fixed now.

bolot_malih

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
You can try :
1. Go to settings then choose lock screen. After that add whatsapp in quick status.

2. Go to settings then choose notifications+actions. Then tap whatsapp. After that ,set on show notification banner.

xsonwong

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
My whatsapp cannot receive video...

I am using WP 8.1 Update 1 DP with Cyan, every video will show "The media no longer available"

Anyone have the same problem?

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
My whatsapp cannot receive video...

I am using WP 8.1 Update 1 DP with Cyan, every video will show "The media no longer available"

Anyone have the same problem?

I sometimes have that issue with photos, but after multiple attempts to open it finally downloads and opens

Jignesh Gandhi

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Wonder what is stopping Whatsapp team to atleast release a small update that they have released in BETA version to public. Nearly 2 months since an update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750