[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey friends, from today morning my WhatsApp is not opening. The brightness of WhatsApp live tile had got deemed(low), as compared to all other live tiles.

I even tried to open it through "Cortana", but then too its not opening.

After this I searched for WhatsApp on store; WhatsApp was found but there were no options of "view and share" at bottom.

Uninstall and then install it back.

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I hope that upcoming update for WhatsApp will have multiple selection of messages with forwarding and delete option. Also with the option of more members in the broadcast list. Then it will be complete update.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Anyway to remove this writing - Tap for contract info- that shows up when you open individual chat? It shows only for second or two but still annoys me a lot

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyway to remove this writing - Tap for contract info- that shows up when you open individual chat? It shows only for second or two but still annoys me a lot

C'mon dude just let it go! If your gonna complain over something so pointless you will never be happy.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
C'mon dude just let it go! If your gonna complain over something so pointless you will never be happy.
I wasn't complaining at all. As you pointed out it's 'so pointless' to have that there because even on wp7 that feature existed. Or should I say three years ago

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't complaining at all. As you pointed out it's 'so pointless' to have that there because even on wp7 that feature existed. Or should I say three years ago

Then what are you doing? You're pointing out something you don't like which you want removed altogether. Sounds like complaining to me.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I noticed a bug that displays profile info of users which I last visited almost everytime I launch whatsapp. This has never happened until latest update. It gets vanished when I launch it again. So this is a bug. Has anyone else noticed it?

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Agree with Chris. There are lots of bugs in this update. Although they update has released with new features they is still room for improvement and too new features. Hope WhatsApp will take notice and release update at the earliest.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm still having vibrate in app notification issue, in notification centre I set WhatsApp to NOT vibrate ,it works only of I am out of app and get notification but once i am in the app,it vibrates for any notification and drains battery,hope they fix this issue, anyone else having this issue

ah06

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Uh, did they completely remove search in Chats instead of fixing it??

There seems like no way to search chat contents anymore. At least earlier it could point to relevant chat even if it was half broken because it wouldn't allow you to search inside a chat or take you to the relevant 'page'.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Just noticed that after the latest update, there is an additional option to mute the group for 1 Year. Was waiting for this since a long time. Earlier the longest mute period was 1 week.

P1ng0fDeath

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
anyone's else's Whatsapp is randomly closing when left on background? sometimes i use it a little and leave it hanging on background by pressing the windows key, for easier and faster resume. but sometimes when i try to resume the app, it's gone! it just goes back to the start screen instead. crazy

somanialok

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Uh, did they completely remove search in Chats instead of fixing it??

There seems like no way to search chat contents anymore. At least earlier it could point to relevant chat even if it was half broken because it wouldn't allow you to search inside a chat or take you to the relevant 'page'.
Its like earlier version of system messaging app...u can search the person who has messaged but not the contents of messages

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I just noticed. Now the message delivery tick marks are blue in color irrespective of your accent color. I dint receive any updates for this. I have noticed the same in android also

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion