[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp update : Long press on ONLY YOUR OWN sent message in a group. Then go and click on the "i" or 'info' button on top of the page.....and you can see who all saw your message in that group.

Now people can't escape from groups too! 😅
Nokia Lumia 925 India

Beppe Gissi

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else ever had issues with WhatsApp notifications? Like, they work fine 95% of the time, but sometimes they dont show up and the only way to know if I received a message is to open the app. I usually fix this by rebooting the phone but its kinda annoying.

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else ever had issues with WhatsApp notifications? Like, they work fine 95% of the time, but sometimes they dont show up and the only way to know if I received a message is to open the app. I usually fix this by rebooting the phone but its kinda annoying.
Yes, happens sometimes. With every version off whatsapp. But now maybe 1-2 a month

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Yes, happens sometimes. With every version off whatsapp. But now maybe 1-2 a month

Its becoming a trend for me though. Every morning when my phone connect to wifi, I use to receive pending notifications from all apps except for Whatsapp. I have to launch this app and then notifications for individual chats are highlighted. This does not happen for the rest of the day but at the start of the day when i connect to wifi or cellular for the first time a day.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Since this is the 2nd that this happens, i know that reinstalling will solve the issue, but i don't want to loose my convos..

Did you update WhatsApp to version - 2.11.596?
Are you still running one version older than that? Did you install WhatsApp to SD Card then? I am not too sure if you have done that and the recent update is causing issues to run the app on SD card as they removed that ability when they released v 2.11.596.

Having said that, can you try a soft reset and see if that helps? Allow it to run the SD card scan if prompted.
If that wont work, then reinstall supposed to be the last option left for you.

oscartoledo05

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I have the latest update. My device is a L920, so it isn't loaded on the sd card..
Just reinstalled after having some troubles to install it. Only today's convos have been lost. Thanks for your help!

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp update : Long press on ONLY YOUR OWN sent message in a group. Then go and click on the "i" or 'info' button on top of the page.....and you can see who all saw your message in that group.

Now people can't escape from groups too! ��
Nokia Lumia 925 India
Thanks for the heads up Ankit. Never knew about this feature. Will definitely come in handy. :wink:

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp on ios & windows are almost similar now. The notifications issue is also faced on iOS, even they can't share audio. 😉
Nokia Lumia 925 India

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss