[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

melvintwj

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Love the web version, finally able to use WhatsApp on PC. Sucks that it only runs in Chrome for now though. Now that Windows 10 is unveiled, do you guys think universal app for WhatsApp is a possibility?

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Please, check that you have the lastest whatsapp version installed, and check that you have the latest dp version.

ıf you don't have it again, just uninstall and install whatsapp, check again.

Yep, everything is up-to-date, not too bothered about it.

Just wanted to check out what it looks like, probably won't ever use it.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
wp_ss_20150122_0001.png
So the reason why we can't send and receive music like on android is Microsoft's fault, not Whatsapp. They brought us the Whatsapp web feature so it's not the fact that they are lazy.

GuilhermeManso

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
This new version wasn't supposed to bring better management of the notifications in the Action Center?? The notifications does not properly clean after a touch in and open them...

tooly26

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 94437

So the reason why we can't send and receive music like on android is Microsoft's fault, not Whatsapp. They brought us the Whatsapp web feature so it's not the fact that they are lazy.

They can implement it, but they focused on other stuff. They need to change file management code.I prefer better file management like web client support where I need to have my phone near me.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
This new version wasn't supposed to bring better management of the notifications in the Action Center?? The notifications does not properly clean after a touch in and open them...

Yeah it was optimized for action centre in 2 beta builds ago :( but with the latest beta build it is gone for me.. I don't know the reason why they cancelled it. Maybe in the next builds it comes back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte