Where Can I Buy

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
A digital version of the Super Mario Brothers movie? I want to watch it ASAP (even if after work tomorrow). I've not watched it since I was a child, and my gf has never seen it. I know I'll regret the decision moments afterward, but for some reason, I just want to watch it again. I've search Google Play, Amazon Prime, Netflix (just to watch it), and iTunes. None of them have it. :(

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Oh I remember that movie! I'm actually playing Super Mario RPG on my Lumia!

Sweet! I actually have most of the Mario games for NES and SNES. I've kept them for years, and they still play (I know, I play them on a regular basis). The only one I don't think I'll ever pick up again is "Mario is Missing"...

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

I saw it too, but I wanted a digital version to watch it just about anywhere. I think I'm going to have to settle, though, or pirate it (which is less than ideal, imo). Blarg. I'll just bite the bullet and get the DVD. Thanks for the help anyways, guys!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I saw it too, but I wanted a digital version to watch it just about anywhere. I think I'm going to have to settle, though, or pirate it (which is less than ideal, imo). Blarg. I'll just bite the bullet and get the DVD. Thanks for the help anyways, guys!
Sorry, my bad.

When I saw "digital" I thought DVD/BluRay, since I knew that movie was old enough to still be on VHS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos