Where is my new music ?

Qaddafi

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I uploaded new songs to my OneDrive the other day and downloaded them to my Windows phone. It's on the music folder, but it doesn't show up on the music app. What am I supposed to do to make it show up?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
They should show up automatically but if they don't (as you mentioned) you can try forcing the music to be recognized by going into storage sense, phone/SD card memory (depending on where music is being stored), then clicking on music and then selecting manage to open the Music app. Also make sure you have the "show online music" option enabled under Music app's settings.

Qaddafi

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
They should show up automatically but if they don't (as you mentioned) you can try forcing the music to be recognized by going into storage sense, phone/SD card memory (depending on where music is being stored), then clicking on music and then selecting manage to open the Music app. Also make sure you have the "show online music" option enabled under Music app's settings.

The Storage Sense app takes forever to update. Going to music section, hitting manage, and then having the music app open... All it leads to is just the music app being stuck in its opening animation.

Edit: After a few long and unnecessary minutes, it finally worked. My Music app crashed/froze a few times, but the issue has been resolved. Thank you!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99