Where to Get Lumia 1520 repaired?

omfghax

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
it is most likely caused by your board to board connector not being soldered correctly. If you know how to solder and your phone is not under warranty anymore i would give it a shot.

Ian Legarda

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
it is most likely caused by your board to board connector not being soldered correctly. If you know how to solder and your phone is not under warranty anymore i would give it a shot.

That was pretty much it. I opened the 1520 up again on saturday. I noticed the connector was loose even if it was connected. Bad news, the top part of the connector was not held on to the motherboard but the bottom half was. In the process of removing the ribbon cable, I managed to break the un-soldered portion of the cable off. So... the 1520 is back in the box until I decide to either have the motherboard replaced or find a place that will reasonably solder a new connector in for me. Currently using a Note 4 for the time being.

Ian Legarda

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Final update perhaps?

I sent the 1520 in for repairs to Palco. Turn around time was quick. 2 day shipping on my end, about 2 days for the repair, and 2 day shipping coming back. Everything seems to be working fine right now. Mic is working good and clear in calls, capacitive buttons are all lit again. BIG BIG BIG THANKS to Palco!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimcolCross