Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Love the Glossy Colors more....
White goes with all accent colors :winktongue:
would love to see green and orange to be added in upcoming Nokia Line Up

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a red one. I've had black phones and white phones in the past so wanted something different. Would have thought about the yellow one, but it wasn't available at the store I went to. Just opened it up a few minutes ago. Happy with my choice. :smile:

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
^Is that Glossy or Matte?
Did you manage to find screen guard and gel covers?
I'm very careful in picking a phone with funky colors :p, the only option I look at is white and if its not an option I move to black.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Love the Glossy Colors more....
White goes with all accent colors :winktongue:
would love to see green and orange to be added in upcoming Nokia Line Up

My eyes are going dizzy seeing an orange or green phone, I mean red, yellow and cyan are ok.
Tomorrow they may come up with liliac, magenta, lemon and other colors.

Tommy Ramone

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I just got a red one because I had no choice :D

But to be honest I wanted to buy yellow or red but I couldn't decide which one, and because they had only red in store they just made the decision easier for me :)

BTW. Black is kind of color that match everything, but it is also so boring :)

Firehand81

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I would have loved cyan but red, yellow & black were kinda only options when I bought mine so... Red :p Maybe cyan wireless charging cover later :p

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
I am setting up my black 720 as I type. It was the only color Expansys had in stock. I would of gotten the yellow for a change if it was available.

theotherskipper

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Will most likely choose black, but I will admit that I find the red much more attractive. However, I think I might find the red too attention grabbing and will eventually get bored of it. Also, I'm not a big fan of Ferrari :p

Seriously though, my idea was this: Get a black and also get a red wireless charging shell. This way, I can always put on the red when I want to but won't have to stick to it on a permanent basis. I have no idea how thick the wireless shell is or if adding one significantly changes the feel of the phone. What do you guys think? Any and all thoughts are appreciated :)

LBLEIJE

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I would go for black as all the accent colors fit with black and black is matte. White is also an option. As long it is possible with all colors so black or white only.

Kha Nhan de Psyko

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I'll be buying soon. White with black charging cover for me :)
Wanted to get either a Red with Yellow cover or Yellow with Red cover since my favorite color which is also my accent color is Orange :p

Pratham Sarwate

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
hi. i got a white one just yesterday. it looks great but being glossy, it gets scratched easily. they're not visible on a casual look, but even a not-so-detailed look will reveal some nice scratches. so if you buy a glossy one, make sure to use a carry case along with it.
and about battery life, it's amazing!
i charged the phone to about 80% last night around 10pm. after that i downloaded apps, played games and music and browsed the web continuously till 2am, with wifi constantly on. and then i slept. in the morning, around 9am, i woke up and checked the phone. the battery was still 48%!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
hi. i got a white one just yesterday. it looks great but being glossy, it gets scratched easily. they're not visible on a casual look, but even a not-so-detailed look will reveal some nice scratches. so if you buy a glossy one, make sure to use a carry case along with it.
and about battery life, it's amazing!
i charged the phone to about 80% last night around 10pm. after that i downloaded apps, played games and music and browsed the web continuously till 2am, with wifi constantly on. and then i slept. in the morning, around 9am, i woke up and checked the phone. the battery was still 48%!

Do you actually grind your phone against something :s?
I've never had any problems with scratches on any of my phones except once where it fell from my pocket, had a dent on the backside.

I haven't been able to test the battery so far but I know it'll be great. From last night (12am) till the morning 630am, I lost 20%, internet was on email accounts was set to 'check every 15 minutes' and whatsapp was on as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz