Which Windows Phone Should I Buy Right Now?

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm the opposite. I own both phones and the Idol 4s wins in so many ways. Speed, battery efficiency, sound, fingerprint scanner. Both are excellent phones though.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S
Fair enough. I've had dtek60 for a while before ditching android. So im very familiar with the hardware. I find that too big for my hands. Plus the camera on Lumia 950 is so much better in fact during my new year vacation I hardly used my dslr most of the time I was taking pictures with my 950. So convenient not to lug around a big camera. Plus I got the 950 plus the continuum dock for almost $300 less than Alcatel.

Sent from mTalk

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Fair enough. I've had dtek60 for a while before ditching android. So im very familiar with the hardware. I find that too big for my hands. Plus the camera on Lumia 950 is so much better in fact during my new year vacation I hardly used my dslr most of the time I was taking pictures with my 950. So convenient not to lug around a big camera. Plus I got the 950 plus the continuum dock for almost $300 less than Alcatel.

Sent from mTalk

No doubt price difference, at the moment, is important though the 950 is an older device. I don't find the camera on the Idol poor but the 950 wins. I'm not a big camera guy though.
Size wise it is at the outer limit for me, though the older I get i do appreciate the extra real estate for my eyes. Neither is a bad choice if you are a Windows fan.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadgerBee