White CC 3066?

twelvetudors

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea where the elusive unicorn that is the White Nokia Lumia 1020 Wireless Charging Case is? The only place I've even seen it listed was a uk site that now lists it as discontinued. The phone's been out for months and the case isn't even on Nokia's website.

WHERE IS IT? D:

anseld1986

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Definitely wondering the same thing - seems weird to release the phone AND camera grip in 3 colors, but to only release the charging cover in two...

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
i even tweeted Nokia recently about it .. no reply .. I guess i'll just have to plump for the yellow one and have a contrast with my white phone ... bummer

Chris_kosmidis

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I took a look at the Nokia site here: Accessories - Nokia

It only lists the 3066 cover as being black and yellow. Perhaps this was discontinued?

I think i read somewhere about an unofficial confirmation that there will be a white one..I can't think of any reason that they decide NOT to release a white cover..The camera grip comes in white..So do some chargers and headphones...

grandmalfunk

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Any new information on the existence or future plans for a white charging cover? I have done some research on painting the black polycarbonate with a white paint that is formulated for that type of material, but would rather just buy a white one to begin with.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
How about a yellow/black one? Anyone found a legit place to buy one from? The listings for the cover on eBay are ridiculous, like $500 USD or something...

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
How about a yellow/black one? Anyone found a legit place to buy one from? The listings for the cover on eBay are ridiculous, like $500 USD or something...

They're not $500 (lol) but they do go above their original retail price which was $39.99 :eck:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)