Who will tell to Microsoft, we need individual lock for every app like photos,whatsapp,facebook etc.?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

who will tell to Microsoft, we need individual lock for every app like photos,whatsapp,facebook etc.

who will tell to Microsoft, we need individual lock for every app like photos,whatsapp,facebook etc.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: who will tell to Microsoft, we need individual lock for every app like photos,whatsapp,facebook

You.

Use user voice and the Windows 10 feedback app. Either create new items or upvote any items that already exist for the feature you want. If there are enough votes, it might get considered.

When I last looked at this feature request for Windows Phone 8.1, app lock requests came very far down the list with not many people asking for it.

jesusfreak420

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I agree with Pete. If you have a great idea, reach out to Microsoft on either the Uservoice page or the Feedback app. It certainly seems as if they are listening to what users are saying in Windows 10 development. 😊 You never know, you may have that one idea that is exactly what millions of other Windows users are wanting. 😊 I submitted an idea on Uservoice and had about 160 votes in a few days, which really surprised me.

EDIT: My apologies, it was 117 votes. Ooops!

http://moviesandtv.uservoice.com/fo...g-an-easy-way-to-back-up-purchased-movie-lice