Why a Nokia Account?

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I just got a Nokia phone and a lot of the apps and one setting asks for a Nokia account. Is it useful? Is it worth it?

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
It sure is useful. If you create an account then all your contacts, messages and games will be saved so if you need to reset and wipe your phone or buy another one, then as soon as you enter the account details all your information will automatically download again

Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
It sure is useful. If you create an account then all your contacts, messages and games will be saved so if you need to reset and wipe your phone or buy another one, then as soon as you enter the account details all your information will automatically download again

I think you are confusing with a Microsoft account. He is asking about a Nokia account which is really only useful for some Nokia apps. I don't ever really use it.

jasongw

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Actually, a Nokia account is useful because your favorites from Here Drive and Here Maps save to it. I really wish they'd just save to OneDrive under your Microsoft account, but they don't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs