Why am I getting a warning that my OneDrive storage will be cut?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i received the warning that my one drive storage would be cut unless i

when i check my storage, it shows my current plan (free) 5GB, but it also shows additional storage (camera roll) of 15GB only valid thorugh 2016-08-10, and then free plan bonus 10 GB, valid (same as above).
Im assuming these other 15+10 GB are the ones I'm losing...but when I click on upgrade, the only upgrade offered is for me to subscribe to Office 365!! I don't need Office 365 as I have Office 2013..... what do i do now?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: i received the warning that my one drive storage would be cut unless i

when i check my storage, it shows my current plan (free) 5GB, but it also shows additional storage (camera roll) of 15GB only valid thorugh 2016-08-10, and then free plan bonus 10 GB, valid (same as above).
Im assuming these other 15+10 GB are the ones I'm losing...but when I click on upgrade, the only upgrade offered is for me to subscribe to Office 365!! I don't need Office 365 as I have Office 2013..... what do i do now?

after thyat date, your total storage with still be 30GB but you won't be able to add any files if you had already used up 5GB. After one year, you'll get a warning that your data wil be removed since you're over the limit

So youur choices are: don't do anything and keep used storage space at less than 5GB
In the email, does it say that yiu'll get free office 365? For one year?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)