Why can't I answer e-mails?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why I cannot answer e-mails?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to reply to e-mails.
It worked fine before, actually it worked well yesterday but since today morning, when I open an e-mail in Outlook and tap on reply, the send button and the delete button are greyed out and it is not possible to select these options. Also I cannot use the Backspace button..
I can type the answer but I cannot delete what I typed and I cannot send it.

Is it possible to fix this issue?

(If I create a new message, then both the delete and the send buttons are working well also I can use the backspace...)

Krisztiansz

May 5, 2016
Visit site
It is also the same if you would like to forward an e-mail.
I have tried to delete the accounts and add them again also I tried to reset the phone by removing the battery, it is the same.

KCandSunshine13

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 735 and have experienced several instances where the back button doesn't work while typing an email in the Outlook app. What I do is select the error (usually a misspelled word) then over-write it. However, when I do that then the SEND button doesn't work. So, THEN I select the entire text, start a new reply, paste that text and pray that the SEND button work. I usually have to do this about 3-4 times before I can actually get the reply to go. What a steaming pile of crap this is...

Note: another post says to re-install your Gmail account. That will be my next step.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozis