Why can't I complete a hard reset on my Nokia 930 following install of beta version Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can't complete hard reset on Nokia 930 following install of beta version Windows 10

My son installed beta version of Windows 10 on his Nokia Lumia 930. Have tried several times trying to complete hard reset as phone will not recharge and is unresponsive. I get to the stage of wheels whirling and can complete country and then after phone reboots it goes in loop and screen is unresponsive and won't recharge. Phone is very hot from trying to recharge for 2 days off usb connections and wall/electricity recharge.

Any advice helpful. Unfortunately this is a preowned phone so could be a last legs

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Can't complete hard reset on Nokia 930 following install of beta version Windows 10

this worked for my 930 when it went into reboot loop withW10TP...
My son installed beta version of Windows 10 on his Nokia Lumia 930. Have tried several times trying to complete hard reset as phone will not recharge and is unresponsive. I get to the stage of wheels whirling and can complete country and then after phone reboots it goes in loop and screen is unresponsive and won't recharge. Phone is very hot from trying to recharge for 2 days off usb connections and wall/electricity recharge.

Any advice helpful. Unfortunately this is a preowned phone so could be a last legs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett