Why can't I download Here maps for my Lumia 630?

W

WPCentral Question

Why can't I download Here maps for my lumia 630

It says library in not reachable , to check my wifi internet connection and to make the phone is not on airplane mode, with all this working fine I am still not able to get any maps for my phone, its been days imagine if I was relying on this app to visit another country!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why can't I download Here maps for my lumia 630

I'd suggest uninstalling the app. Turn on airplane mode. Do a soft reset on your phone. Turn off airplane mode if it's on. Re-install the app and see if you can download maps.

Soft reset - Hold volume down and power button together until the phone vibrates and the phone will restart. No data is deleted.

Anup Premanandan

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why can't I download Here maps for my lumia 630

Thanks for the suggestion N_LaRUE , I know I'm blowing my cover posting on the forum that that was my question, but do need to mention that though initially there was issues with the app server itself, and even the installed maps did not show up, later on it was a mistake on my part that the maps could not be downloaded ..... i forgot to reset the time and date after removing my sim so its was months behind the local time ... once I rectified that I was able to download maps without any glitch ..... so my apologies to the lumia here map users for that mix up... don't want to give bad press for a great phone :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes