Why didn't my 640XL get the latest update?

david994x

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Why did not Phone Update gets 640XL

I tired to check on Phone Update and keyboard size on 640XL, I did not get update 640XL, and I had vast disappointed with not much APPs like IOS and Android popular more than Microsoft Store that I learned other Developers (games, transit, Glide (text and videochat, and deaf communication videophone apps) made for Android & IOS. I contacted with other developers about apps added to Windows Phone Store that they denied Windows Phone Store. 640XL and 640 does not have any option for size of keyboard and did not get Phone Update, why I got disappointed. Maybe I stop using Windows Phone because of IOS & Android Developers refused making for Windows Phone Store.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why did not Phone Update gets 640XL

I tired to check on Phone Update and keyboard size on 640XL, I did not get update 640XL, and I had vast disappointed with not much APPs like IOS and Android popular more than Microsoft Store that I learned other Developers (games, transit, Glide (text and videochat, and deaf communication videophone apps) made for Android & IOS. I contacted with other developers about apps added to Windows Phone Store that they denied Windows Phone Store. 640XL and 640 does not have any option for size of keyboard and did not get Phone Update, why I got disappointed. Maybe I stop using Windows Phone because of IOS & Android Developers refused making for Windows Phone Store.

Do what will make you happier. (like seriously, these forums have been so gloomy these past few months. If you aren't happy just leave)

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Why did not Phone Update gets 640XL

Windows phones are just not for every tom, d.ick and harry. If you are not used to all its limitations, just switch over to a more popular OS - like I did. We are merely consumers. We don't have to stick to a platform even though it sucks. Simple as that. Just switch. From what I see, not even Universal apps or W10M can save this platform. Because not much developers & consumers are giving a damn to it.

david994x

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone at Windows Centeral Forum. Yes, I went to Microsoft Store in Portland OR as asked them about Windows 640XL gets upgraded Windows 10 as they said yes, in next month. Thank you much!

neodk

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm still on the fence as to when the official update for Windows 10 is going to come out. I don't think it will be the 29th, but I also don't think it will be in early March either. I'm thinking late March to early April. By then I imagine the 650 will be out and I might switch to it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers