Why do you love WP8?

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
WP8 is good at going basic tasks better and Apps are nice , I honestly don't miss any except Pulse.

I love those animations so much because its better to watch animations gliding over the screen than seeing a blank screen while loading something.It also makes me feel that my device "Fast and Fluid".

WP runs stock apps so well and they are insanely fast (except music+videos app) , I have 5000 photos and loading them is instant (It has zero delay , heck even galaxy S4 or iPhone 5 takes 3-4 seconds loading screen to load photos app , but surprisingly music player is slow and HD videos takes a small pause when scrubbed).

Yes WP8 has annoying issues like other storage.
For Games also , WP8 doesn't stand a chance against iOS or Android but I have an iPad (and I play simple games).
Battery Life is bad.
Auto Focus is Something need to be fixed in camera.

Overall , I am waiting for an update for a better "stable" release.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
It was the missing piece that was able to tie my work and home together. Everything works between the devices and machines so well. Now I just need to get my hands on a great Win8 tablet and I will be all set. I know how the apple guys feel now with a complete ecosystem. I never have had that with my Iphone, or android device.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
-Stability, matters a lot as you don't want a 'crashed' message every few minutes
-Ease of use
-Integration, facebook is integrated within the contact itself
-Security, so far didn't encounter any virus :p
-Battery backup is good as apps don't run in the background, instead they sit and meditate
-Home screen is extremely easy and informative
-720 is 1 sexy chick you cannot afford to miss :D
-Maps (exclusive to nokia) is great and works effortlessly

Well there are a lot of other reasons but I feel these should suffice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124